Pyxis is software solution for seamless integration voice assistants and smarthome protocols. The main purpose is to simplify setup for installers and users.
It works on ARM mini PC, like Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi and some less spreading SBC's. Simple in setup, powerful and speedy in work, secure and reliable for using.
- easy and convinience to setup. No need to have special skills in programming, extract tokens, writing jsons, and many other headaches,
- always updated to get maximum reliabilty and security, minimum bugs,
- has own simple mobile apps for iOS and Android with remote access, without port forwarding,
- supports voice assistants:
- Apple HomeKit / Siri (not certified),
- Google Assistant,
- Amazon Alexa,
- Yandex Алиса,
- Mail.ru Marusia,
- bridge mode for getting control across the protocols.
- Xiaomi and Yeelight
- TV / Multimedia
- Nest thermostats
- GPIO, OneWire for Jethome JetHub D1 SBC
- RS485 Curtain Dooya
Important note: accessory MusicPlayer for HDL Buspro and G4 supports Z-Audio control play/stop and volume up/down